Monday, February 1, 2010

Back for more

So I know that it has been sometime since I wrote here, but you know procrastination and the human condition and all that. I would like to say that I have been so busy or that I have just not had the opportunity, but neither one is the case. I have not been busy and I have had lots of opportunities, I simply chose not to write.

Well all that is in the past now (crosses fingers) and I am starting fresh. My plan here is to update you all on the interesting things that happen in our lives and when there is nothing interesting going on I plan to post pieces of whatever new story I am writing.

So here it goes.

Lisa and I are back in the sunny south. We are so very thankful to be out of Alaska. It is a beautiful place to visit, but as far as living there goes, not for us. It has been great getting back together with all our old friends and family and we are enjoying the incredible fellowship.
Lisa is now working full-time at a financial agency and going to dental assisting school on Saturdays. I am looking for a job, going to school and trying to begin my illusive writing career, hence the new found desire to write on my blog. We are living with Lisa’s parents for the time being and it is awesome to be so well taken care of. We sincerely hope not to burden the Veermans for too long, but are very thankful they have allowed us to intrude on their home.

Well until next time...
Chip

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chip! This is your Auntie Donna. I try to blog, but I am not great with my vocab, commas, and such that need to be correctly written. I enjoy sharing my thoughts, but very few I believe read my blog. I am glad you are doing well and hope your writings will be a huge success. For me, I think I will continue writing even if it is to the air!

    ReplyDelete